To be perfectly honest, lovely readers, my life has been pretty bog-standard these past couple of weeks and not much has differed. (That actually sounds quite sad now I’ve
said that aloud). I’ve still been working at Twickenham Stadium and I’ve still been working in the stockroom unwrapping, hard-tagging, hanging, cubing and pricing stock. I did manage to squeeze in a visit to Warwick again to ‘surprise’ my boyfriend (though he already knew I was coming?)
– my other half: though I don’t speak a lot about my boyfriend, I have been mentioning him more regularly in my Sunday Summary posts simply because he makes a very regular appearance in my day-to-day life. I’m going away in just over six weeks time and since he is now at university it’s even more difficult to see him often, meaning that my visits up there/his visits back home will also frequently appear on my blog.
– homemade food: whilst at Warwick, my boyfriend cooked me homemade lamb kofte kebabs and my god they were b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. They were so good that I made them for dinner later in the week and served them up to my mum (who also thought they were fab). My mum also made a rhubarb crumble which was gorgeous 😍
– tefl course: bane of my life. Literally. After today, I will have finally completed Part A *yay*
– gap year bookings: we managed to book our accommodation in Byron Bay over the New Year period which we were quite worried about. What a relief!
– jane eyre: I also managed to finish Jane Eyre this week and I love the novel! Couldn’t put the book down towards the end and I’m genuinely upset that it’s all over. I’ve now started Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy.
Here’s to another week guys! And for those of you who have half term, enjoy it you lucky sods 🙁
Peace and love,