I have some exciting news for you all…
My Christmas Blogger Gift Swap has returned this year after a successful launch in 2014!
I genuinely don’t know what’s got into me & why I’m posting about Christmas in September but I want this year’s #apovgiftswap to be bigger & better!
Christmas Blogger Gift Swap (UK Only)
I want to invite all bloggers, regardless of whereabouts you live in the UK, regardless of how big or small your blog is, and regardless of what ‘type’ of blog you have, to join in and get involved!
What is this all about?
The idea behind this event is to essentially get bloggers interacting with each other during the festive season and to do a gift swap. It’s a chance to get to know others and discover a variety of other amazing blogs out there! You’ll be paired with a fellow blogger at the beginning of November where you’ll have a period of time to get to know them before you have to send them some lovely Christmas gifts.
But don’t worry:
You don’t have to spend a massive amount of money if you don’t want to. Heck, you could even send homemade gifts (they are said to come from the heart) and are just as good! You and your partner can both decide a budget if you want to, but ultimately it’s your choice.
How do I get involved?
Well, there are 3 simple, easy steps:
- Fill out the Google form here and wait for a confirmation email from me.
- Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation so that we can get as many bloggers involved as possible!
- Once paired up, get to know your fellow blogger, buy their gifts and send them off!
Here are the following dates for this swap:
- November 1st: Deadline for completing the submission form.
- November 6th (or earlier!): Find out your blogger pair, yay!
- By December 17th: Send off gifts to your blogger pair
In order to take part, you must:
- Fill in the Google form document – here’s the link again.
- Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation.
- Send a couple of nice gifts to your paired blogger by December 17th.
- Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them.
- Send me links to all of your blog posts so I can see how the event has gone!
If we get enough bloggers on board this year, I may be planning something fairly exciting for you all as a thank you for getting involved (you may have seen hints on my Twitter account…)!
You can get in touch with me on Twitter & Instagram (@violahelen_) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions – or just pop them in the comments section below.
You can also use the hashtag #apovgiftswap on Twitter or Instagram to connect with others!
Hope you’ve signed up for this Christmas fun – speak soon
Peace and love,