Hey – I’m Viola, a Chinese Londoner currently studying Classics at the University of Oxford. A Piece of Viola has been running
(on and off) for the past two years. It’s a place where I can jot down my thoughts and ideas, a place where I can document my not-so-exciting life.
I like to talk (or should I say ramble) about my life as well as discussing travel, student life and anything else that interests me.
I also document university life by weekly vlogging at Oxford over on YouTube, as well as creating travel vlogs and being able to travel as a student. I also write travel articles for Huffington Post UK.
- I’ve recently discovered that I’m passionate about encouraging, inspiring and helping people who either want to take Gap Years or apply to top universities (I love, love, love Access and I’m getting involved with as much of it as I can here at uni!)
- Travelling is something I want to do more of. I’d like to tick off a further five countries by the time I’m 21.
- I want to learn a lot of languages. I’m incredibly jealous of people who are bilingual as I can only speak English 🙁
- I drink a lot of tea.
- Unlike many of my friends, I’m a sucker for chocolate and I’ve got an awful sweet tooth (I must get it from my mum)
- Autumn is my favourite season.
- I want to have a purpose in life and I hope to inspire people some day.
- Finally, I have no clue where I want to be in the future, nor do I have any idea what sort of career path I want to go down.
So join me on my journey to ‘self-discovery’ (very cliché, don’t you think?)
If you are a brand or PR company and would like to work with me, please email me for my Media Kit.