I actually can’t believe I’m posting something about Christmas already, it seems so near yet so far away… Anyhow, as it’s my blog’s first ever Christmas, I thought I’d organise an exciting event to celebrate!
Christmas Blogger Gift Swap (UK only)
I want to invite all bloggers, regardless of whereabouts you live in the UK, regardless of how big or small your blog is, and regardless of what ‘type’ of blog you have, to join in and get involved!
What is this all about?
The idea behind this event is to basically get bloggers interacting which each other during the festive season and to do a gift swap. It’s a chance to get to know others and discover a variety of other amazing blogs out there! You’ll be paired with a fellow blogger at the beginning of December where you’ll have a short period to get to know them before you have to send them some lovely Christmas gifts.
But don’t worry:
You don’t have to spend a massive amount of money if you don’t want to. Heck, you could even send homemade gifts (they are said to come from the heart) and are just as good! You and your partner can both decide a budget if you want to, but essentially it’s your choice.
How do I get involved?
Well, there are 3 simple, easy steps:
- Fill out the Google form here and wait for a confirmation email from me.
- Write a blog post about this event within 3 days of receiving confirmation so that we can get as many bloggers involved as possible!
- Once paired up, get to know your fellow blogger, buy their gifts and send them off!
Here are the following dates for this swap:
- November 28th: Deadline for completing the submission form.
- December 1st: Find out your blogger pair, yay!
- By December 17th: Send off gifts to your blogger pair 🙂
In order to take part, you must:
- Fill in the Google form document – here’s the link again.
- Write a blog post about this event within 3 days of receiving confirmation.
- Send a couple of nice gifts to your paired blogger by December 17th.
- Write a post about your gifts (must include photos) after you have received them.
- Send me links to all of your blog posts so I can see how the event has gone!
I know it’s a sharp turnaround, what with November 28th being just 2 weeks away so I’d love it if everyone promoted the event so we can get as many people as possible involved!
You can get in touch with me on Twitter & Instagram (@violahelen_) or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use the hashtag #apovgiftswap on Twitter or Instagram to connect with others!
Hope you’ve signed up for this Christmas fun – speak soon 🙂