I’ve never really been into the whole ‘let me document my goals on my blog’ each month, but you know what? I think I’m going to hop on the bandwagon and join the likes of Kendel and Ella for my July Goals.
I’m slowly beginning to realise that unless I physically document my goals and track how far I’ve come with them, they just won’t happen. I’ll either completely forget about them, or I’ll push them aside and use the excuse ‘I didn’t have time, whoops’. It scares me that we’re now over halfway through the year and I’ve only read one entire book back-to-back which wasn’t uni-related. Did you see my 2017 Goals post back in January? It’s time to hold myself accountable (and hopefully I’ll have all of you to too!)
1) Go for a run 3x a week (and seriously this time).
2) Drink at least 2.5L of water a day.
3) Get that 5 a day in (at least 2 veg!)
4) Prepare for my upcoming trip to China by researching and planning what I want to do.
1) Translate all of the books of The Aeneid that I haven’t read through once (Books 2, 6 and 12).
2) Create Memrise courses for these books.
3) Re-read Cicero’s Pro Caelio in Latin.
4) Finish translating Juvenal 3 and make a Memrise course for the vocab.
5) Do my Memrise courses every single day for vocab learning. I need to maintain my streak!
6) Make notes for Logic. I probably won’t have time to re-do exercises before I go, but I want to at least consolidate the term’s work.
7) Spend an hour each day going over Mandarin and learning vocab. I really want to make the most out of the summer programme I’m doing and I don’t want to be wasting time re-learning things. It’ll be tough as I haven’t really kept up with everything I learnt last year but I’ll try my hardest.
-I’m trying to get as much work done as possible before I go to China for 5 weeks, eek!-
1) Get involved with at least two Twitter chats a week – I think I can manage this?!
2) Post consistently twice a week: Tuesdays and Saturdays are making a comeback.
3) Regain my readership/stats as they have dropped significantly ever since I made the move across to a self-hosted site 🙁
4) Comment on and follow at least 3 new blogs a day.
1) Continue to upload weekly: Thursdays 6pm.
2) Plan out upcoming videos – is there anything you want to see? I’d like to continue posting weekly through the summer but I’m stuck on ideas, so comment below if you’d like to see anything specifically!
3) Hopefully hit 2,000 subscribers by the end of the month?!
What’re your goals for July?
Peace and love,